Monday, July 14, 2008

Spotlight



Jennifer Hudson's long awaited debut album seems like it's gonna drop soon. Her publicity team just released her album cover.

Is it me, or is this picture a little fishy?

One thing I like about Jennifer Hudson is that besides actually being able to sing the rafters off of any place she's in, she's "real-sized." That is, while not morbidly obese, she clearly eats sandwiches with full fat cheese on them. You know what I mean. Moreover, she also speaks in complete sentences without generally embarrassing herself. I think those are all good traits.

So, back to the picture. JHud looks good. But bless them if they didn't photoshop the poor child within an inch of her life. They (drastically) cinched her waist, minimized the girls, and shaved off a little wobbly arm.

So much for real-sized.

1 comment:

RootsInTheCity said...

I love sandwiches. With cheese on them. In fact, I think I might go have one pretty soon.

Also, this is just silly. I mean I know she's been Hollywoodized since AI, but this is just a mess. A hot, buttery one. ;)